4yL63W89SlmA2iN4GRjHXy3la6w
Subscribe to Welcome to susan jolaoye's blog by Email

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Today's Theme: HOPE- Inspirational Quotes

This is my very first post in this new month(july) I wanted to make it special,I wanted to make it inspirational, to talk topeople,those that where determined at the beginning of this year to do one or two things atleast to have achieved something during the first six months and have been disappointed.

My message to you this morning is Hope! Because when things don't work out the way we wish they would,we can either be sad about what we did not get,or we can be creative and look to see what we can do with what is left....Hope!



Here are some inspirational quotes to get you through the day,and I will definitely continue with this theme tomorrow.

Enjoy!

“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me...
Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”
― Shel Silverstein

“It's really a wonder that I haven't dropped all my ideals, because they seem so absurd and impossible to carry out. Yet I keep them, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.”
― Anne Frank

“There is neither happiness nor misery in the world; there is only the comparison of one state with another, nothing more. He who has felt the deepest grief is best able to experience supreme happiness. We must of felt what it is to die, Morrel, that we may appreciate the enjoyments of life.
" Live, then, and be happy, beloved children of my heart, and never forget, that until the day God will deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is contained in these two words, 'Wait and Hope.”
― Alexandre Dumas

Love Always

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...