4yL63W89SlmA2iN4GRjHXy3la6w
Subscribe to Welcome to susan jolaoye's blog by Email

Sunday 26 May 2013

DEAR DIARY!

At 6:30am
Sue! Sue!! Sue!!!,Mum yelled three times from the corridor,you know she does this every morning my room is just adjacent to hers and I wonder why she can't just wake up one morning and carry on with whatever she wants to do without calling me/waking me up first *sigh*

Random thoughts
Yes! Yes! Yes!!!uncle jacobs wedding is in 2 months and I can't wait,you know how much I love weddings and I love to dance at weddings and the special wedding dishes *yumm* now I am reminiscing about sunkanmi's wedding at sheraton,

To do list
I have been thinking about what to do today maybe I should go shopping or go see my sister's school,its been awhile you know.

At 5:30am
Oh did I mention that I jogged today,yeah my elder sister gisted me about how she gets up each morning to jog and do sit-ups and all,and I was like *noone gat time for that* *whew* I love to sleep and sleep. Buth mehn after I tried on that dress I just bought I gat no choice but to start jogging,yh my goal is to lose at least 10kg before uncle jacobs wedding.

Time out
Diary have got to go,mum needs me....

Love Always

Sue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...