4yL63W89SlmA2iN4GRjHXy3la6w
Subscribe to Welcome to susan jolaoye's blog by Email

Monday 17 June 2013

Monday.....Quotes

Sometimes, just sometimes, it can be hard to get out of bed on a Monday morning. You’ve had a fab weekend, or it just didn’t seem long enough, or your bed is really warm, and the prospect of calling in sick sounds enticing.

But we’re made of stronger stuff than that (we are) – so I’ve investigated the best motivational quotes to get you out of bed on a Monday (or any other work day).

Check out some of my favourite quotes
below – which may inspire you to start Monday a little differently!



“I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.’”
~ Muhammad Ali

“Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”
“Careers, like rockets, don’t always take off on schedule. The key is to keep working the engines.”

– Gary Sinise

“I don’t know anything about luck. I’ve never banked on it, and I’m afraid of people who do. Luck to me is something else; hard work and realizing what is opportunity and what isn’t.”

– Lucille Ball

“Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.”
– David Bly

“Every time you stay out late; every time you sleep in; every time you miss a workout; every time you don’t give 100% – You make it that much easier for me to beat you.” ~ Unknown

Love Always

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...