4yL63W89SlmA2iN4GRjHXy3la6w
Subscribe to Welcome to susan jolaoye's blog by Email

Saturday 29 June 2013

Lose The Equipments and Stop the Excuse; All You Need Is A Wall- Sue Quip Tip(Exercise Tips)



Oh I am so tired I don't want to jog today!! Oh this equipment is so heavy let me stick to my ropes!! I can't gym in public,I am shy!!

WAIT,does that sound like you??
*whew* I totally understand and that's why I am always here to help,so let's do this.

Lose all the equipments and the excuses and let's use the WALL,yes I mean the wall in your room.

All you need to do is follow these two simple exercises and you should keep refreshing this page for more.:)


Tip 1:
Side Slimmer: Start on left side, left forearm on floor, right arm extended to ceiling, left foot pressing into bottom of wall. Lift hips off floor into side plank
and raise right leg as high as you can until it is barely touching wall (as shown). Hold for 30 seconds. Switch sides; repeat.

Tip 2:
Climb the Wall: Start in plank, hands
under shoulders, feet in line with hips and pressing into wall. Pull right knee toward chest (as shown), then return foot to wall. Repeat immediately on left side. Continue, quickly alternating legs, for 1 minute.

Culled from www.self.com(fittness and workout)

Love Always

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...