4yL63W89SlmA2iN4GRjHXy3la6w
Subscribe to Welcome to susan jolaoye's blog by Email

Wednesday 5 June 2013

HELLO

Good-morning guys,
Today I am going to be diverting,I will be talking about suicide,I will be talking to those who are feeling depressed or hopeless...

I hope you guys contribute and I hope that those feeling depressed and hopeless and think suicide is answer will read this and know that there is more to life than one feeling depressed or hopeless.

There is but one truly serious philosophical problem,and that is suicide. Judging whether life is or is not worth living amounts to answering the fundamental question of philosophy. All the rest -- whether or not
the world has three dimensions, whether the mind has nine or twelve categories -- comes afterward.
These are games; one must first answer.

--ALBERT CAMUS, An Absurd Reasoning

Thank you.

Love Always

Suee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...