4yL63W89SlmA2iN4GRjHXy3la6w
Subscribe to Welcome to susan jolaoye's blog by Email

Wednesday 5 June 2013

RANDOM

Listen


Tiwa Savage is back with a new song and a new video..
The song is titled 'Olorun-mi'(my God)
On her official facebook page,this is what she said about the song
"Olorun- Mi is off my upcoming album due very soon.This track is dedicated to Nigerians going through it all..This is beautiful music"

I totally agree with her,this song is such a beautiful song,I downloaded the video yesterday and trust me its a video you would want to watch,she did well.
Download the audio and video here:
http://gidimp3ng.com/video-tiwa-savage-olorun-mi-
audio/

READERS

This is just a quick reminder to those who would love to send me articles/stories/true life issues/poems,and those who need counselling...pls you can send them to
susanodunayo@gmail.com
Thanks


Love Always

Sue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...