4yL63W89SlmA2iN4GRjHXy3la6w
Subscribe to Welcome to susan jolaoye's blog by Email

Monday 27 May 2013

SUE. FITNESS

MICHELLE OBAMA

Have you ever wondered how michelle obama got her well toned arms and body....well if you don't know,its my job to enlighten you..so please read as she shares the secrets behind her enviable pairs of biceps and fabulous body.

ENJOY.

"I have a pretty well-rounded [exercise] routine that incorporates cardio, some weights - but nothing heavy, nothing dramatic - and plyometrics and things like that, which is a lot of body movement," she revealed.

"Barack and I work out every day. When he isn't traveling, that's the first thing we do. So we spend time together in the morning. I usually get to the gym before he does."

And even when she's travelling, Michelle manages to fit exercise into her schedule.

"I bring a jump rope - a jump rope and some of those rubber bands that you can get. They're really inexpensive. And I can usually do some rope jumping in the hotel room," she told US website iVillage, which she is guest-editing at present.

"Sometimes, if I don't have a rope or if I don't have space, I might do a 30 minute routine that includes a minute of jumping jacks alternating with a minute of push- ups, or however many you can do, and then some sit-ups. And you keep doing that circuit again and
again."

The First Lady also revealed that healthy eating is behind her enviable physique, and that she hopes to pass on the same good habits to her children, Malia and Sasha.

I need me some toned arms..so I think this will help....

So what do you think

Love Always

Sue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...