4yL63W89SlmA2iN4GRjHXy3la6w
Subscribe to Welcome to susan jolaoye's blog by Email

Friday 24 May 2013

Hello guys,

Its friday and the weekend is here already.*whoop*whoop*

Well,I love to share,so I would like you all to listen to my song of the week

Its by micah stampley,a talented singer,he is also a producer,he writes his songs,and he is a father
The song is called Heaven on Earth.

It is about the awesomness,glory,and wondrous works of the lord
My favorite part:
'Something is moving,something is changing see his glory feels like heaven on earth,there is lightning and thunder,miracles and wonders,sounds of many waters heaven on earth"

It is such a powerful and spiritual song,I hope you all enjoy it
To download pls go to his website http://facebook.com/micah.stampley or 4shared.com..you can also follow him @micahstampley.

Love Always

Sue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...