4yL63W89SlmA2iN4GRjHXy3la6w
Subscribe to Welcome to susan jolaoye's blog by Email

Wednesday 29 May 2013

DEAR DIARY

Wednesday 29th

At 6:30pm
Well I had a really hectic day yesterday,but I still managed to jog and do some aerobics...but I have plenty gist

GIST OF LIFE...
My almighty mega promo draw was yesterday and oh yes I went,and mehn It was terrible...
When I got there,i thought the venue was going to be a big hall and there was going to be loud music and we were going to have fun,and I was going to win loads of stuffs,but mehn I was disappointed,I got there around past 11am,and I was amazed by the turnout....
Nigerians like *awof*(*coveringmyface*)...the hall that was provided was just less than 500capacity and the turnout was over 2000(yh I am not exagerating joor)...

Anyways,I had to hustle to get myself inside the hall,and there were no vacant seats so I had to stand for hours,did I mention that I dint even wear flats,so you can imagine me standing for hours in heels,I had to look for a place to rest my back,which wasn't convenient cos we were over 5 people fighting for that same spot....nothing to eat,or drink,we stood there shouting at the MC to call the tickets numbers so we could leave.

Well at the end of the struggle,the hustle,the tussle,the sweats,the plenty body odour,urs truly dint go home with even the smallest consolation price(a Binatone blender). ahhhhhhh I was pained...
*argggggghhh*......


Random thoughts
So I ended up seeing my lil sis,and dint even go to the market with mumc again....yh I don't why she picked another person over me!....*jealous much*

Time out:
Hope to have a wonderful time at uncle jacob's introduction...
Watch this space for the gist!!...


Love u diary!

Love Always

Sue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...