4yL63W89SlmA2iN4GRjHXy3la6w
Subscribe to Welcome to susan jolaoye's blog by Email

Wednesday 5 June 2013

RANDOM

I love weddings,I love attending wedding receptions,I love the fact that I have dress-up early in time for the church wedding*nd ohh I love to read about them,mostly on www.bellanaija.com

So there are two weddings that are been featured on BN todayand I really couldn't wait to share my favourite pictures on here.

Enjoy

First is Brittany and Timi's wedding

The kiss of Life:



Dance-floor:



Cute:




Then Dieda and Abugewa's wedding
The Kiss of Life:


The beautiful bride and groom:





Dance Floor:



*whew*....beautiful wedding pictures I must add....
Credits to www.bellanaija.com

Love Always

Sue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...