4yL63W89SlmA2iN4GRjHXy3la6w
Subscribe to Welcome to susan jolaoye's blog by Email

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Inspirational Quotes: Moving Forward.


Hello guys.
I hope you all loved yesterday's theme,today's theme is about 'Moving Forward in life'.

You can never go where you need to go or need to be when you keep returning to where you have been. All you need to do is keep moving forward,moving to the direction of your potential and purpose with confidence.



Allow me to share some quotes with you,which will help you understand all I trying to say better.

For more,don't forget to check out :
--Sue Motivates
--Sue Inspires
-- Ask Sue Inspirational Story

Enjoy!

“You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It wont happen
automatically. You will have to rise up and say, ‘I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.”
― Joel Osteen

“It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you've known forever don't see things the way you do. So you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on.”
― Nicholas Sparks

“Letting go doesn't mean that you don't care about someone anymore. It's just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.”
― Deborah Reber

Love Always

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...