4yL63W89SlmA2iN4GRjHXy3la6w
Subscribe to Welcome to susan jolaoye's blog by Email

Wednesday 29 May 2013

SUE MOTIVATES


DOING THINGS DIFFERENTLY/GIVE YOUR DREAMS A NEW BEGINNING


Have you ever looked back over your life and wondered ... If only I knew then what I know now, I would have done things very differently?

Have you ever asked yourself these questions due to regrets from the past?,


What would i do differently?
What have i learnt about happiness? What situations in my life would I have approached differently had i known this before?
what specific situations would i change in my upbringing?
What have I learnt from that business venture that never really took off, or the one i never started?
What would i do differently?
Would i approach my education differently?
Why? What different choices would I have made?
What about my career?
What one thing that if i did it differently would have made all the difference?
What would i do differently in a particular relationship?
What have i learnt about business and what situations would i handle differently?
What career decision would have made all the difference and why?
What do i now know about my physical health and what would i do differently now that i know that?
What does family mean to me?

Now that you have a deeper understanding of this, are there specific situations that you would change in the past if you
knew this?

What do you know now about success and what is the key moment in the past you would change and why?

So many questions,but where are the answers....

Have you also stopped to think about the past, and about the fact that there is nothing you can do about the past,but you can try hard and change the future,you can change the way you think,the way you look at things,you can start believing in yourself,that someday things will get better...

Remember that its never too late to start that thing that you have always wanted to do....

Do you know that with the right attitude,you will give birth to more in the future than you have lost in the past.

Quit looking back today,this is a new day,it may seem like your dreams have died,but God can resurrect your dead dreams or give you brand new ones.

Have a lovely day,

Love Always

Sue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...