4yL63W89SlmA2iN4GRjHXy3la6w
Subscribe to Welcome to susan jolaoye's blog by Email

Wednesday 22 May 2013

NEW SERIES ALERT

So I got some interesting movies,and I love love em already,they are single ladies,and white collar,well I haven't seen white collar but single ladies is a black-american series(can u imagine,that's my first tho)

Well its about these 3 fabulous girls and a gay guy,they all work in a store and the series is about their lives;their relationship with one another and others,yh their love life,family issues,and *whew*...the suspense is just something else...(well I love to exaggerate)..lol!!

But if you love series like I do,just get a copy of season one!....

cheers!

Love Always

Sue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...