4yL63W89SlmA2iN4GRjHXy3la6w
Subscribe to Welcome to susan jolaoye's blog by Email

Sunday 23 June 2013

Inspirational Quotes: Disappointments

Have you ever tried your hands on something that you were really positive about ,but somehow things dint go as planned.
Have you ever been disappointed and because of that you refused to try again and refused to move on.

I have good news for you today,todays theme is disappointment,I am here to guide you and to tell you that's its not over.

I will be sharing a poem,somes quotes,a story and I will be motivating you on how you can move on,try again and over-come disappointments.



Enjoy

You must make a decision that you are
going to move on. It wont happen
automatically. You will have to rise up and say, ‘I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.”

― Joel Osteen

“When you find your path, you must not be afraid. You need to have sufficient courage to make mistakes, disappointment, defeat, and despair are the tools God uses to show us the way.”

― Paulo Coelho, Brida

“It was one of those times you feel a
sense of loss, even though you didn't have something in the first place. I guess that's what disappointment is- a sense of loss for something you never had.”

― Deb Caletti,

Love Always

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...